Yoga & Meditation
Our Self-Discovery Yoga & Meditation workshop along with detox program allow busy people to discover their strength and increase flexibility which results in more energy and reduced stress, ultimately leading to optimal health.
About Self-Discovery Mental Health Workshop Series
They are mini-workshops in Self-Discovery. Introduced yourself to new ideas, but you will also be guided to contemplate these ideas so they shift the way you experience yourself and the world. We will present you with an alternative view of reality from the scientific view of empty space filled with things that progress through time. You will explore a conscious based view of realty in which our awareness plays a crucial role in the creation of all exist.
The Yoga and Meditation workshops are designed to fit the needs of the individuals. Most of classes are all levels and are suitable for almost anyone, even absolute beginners.
Hatha Yoga & Pilates
Hatha Yoga is a combination of asanas (physical postures), breathing techniques and final relaxation. You will become stronger, more flexible and will feel relaxed at the end of each class. Pilates is a low impact blend of yoga, and other forms of fitness, Pilates focused on the core muscles – the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles. Through the use of correct form, proper breathing and mental focus, participants will become more flexible, and strengthen the whole body, especially the back and abdominal muscles
Pranayama & Relaxation
Pranayama is a part of every yoga class. The breathing technique relaxes the body and calms the mind. It has been shown to increase quality of life, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, reduce stress and much more. We recommend practicing yoga at least twice a week.
What You Will Need?
A quiet, comfortable space large enough to use (boardroom, lunchroom, spare office, A/V room, gymnasium, open terrace etc.)
Each person will need a yoga mat, comfortable clothing and a water bottle.
Duration 60 minutes for every class for Corporate
Straightforward yoga workshop that will teach employees simple poses and exercises they can do right at their desk, to relieve stress and tension, increase energy and improve wellbeing. Ideal practice for everyone even those new to yoga. We will teach staff how to breathe more deeply and effectively, how to prevent and even help relieve symptoms of common workplace health problems (such as eye strain and lower back ache) and how to sit properly at their workstation, to prevent common misalignment problems.
Practice yoga & meditation at conferences, business meetings, retreats & special events. Yoga reduces stress, increases energy and blood flow to the brain and muscles. By helping conference participant focus on their breath and posture, they will be able to concentrate more effectively on the material being presented. They will absorb more information and come together as a team to accomplish more in a short amount of time. Plus, it’s a fun and enjoyable way for people to remember your next event!
Outcomes of Corporate Yoga
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your Company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Strong muscles and increased flexibility
- Weight management
- Improved posture
- Improve overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer.
Duration 7 hours for every class for corporate
- Meditation is important to purify your mind for your own wellbeing.
- During this retreat you will learn and practice a radically transformative form of meditation to enter profound states of liberated awareness.
- In the beginning of meditation practice, you struggle to get over the body consciousness; it will be disgusting and troublesome.
- This deceptively simple technique turns out to be more challenging than it appears. But if you give your focus and attention to it the results can be nothing less than miraculous.
- After continuous practice the mind will be cool, pure and strong. You will derive immense joy. You will succeed eventually.
- Find out by serious introspection the various impediments that act as stumbling blocks in your concentration and remove them with patience and efforts one by one.
- When you meditate in this way the only instruction you need to follow is to have no problem. That means that no matter what happens and no matter what you experience, your state of mind become stable. Ultimately you will have no problem. When you don’t have a problem, you don’t need to do anything because nothing is wrong.
- During this retreat our deep dive into meditation will allow us to experience a source of creativity with the power to change reality. This ground of creative emptiness will become the foundation of philosophical inquiries that open us to radically new conceptions of reality and new possibilities for human life.
- You see, in spite of the advances of modern science, we will tend to live in a worldview that is hundreds of years old.
This retreat will begin with a deep dive into the essence of meditation that will expand into a profound exploration of how your consciousness can shift into a new paradigm of being from which it becomes possible to re-create the world on an entirely new foundation.
During this retreat you will discover new perspectives and new ways of thinking that have the power to dramatically shift the way you feel, think and live. You will not only learn about new ideas and perspectives, you will be guided through thought, experiments and practices that allow you to see beyond your normal perceptions into exciting new possibilities.
You are invited to practice a form of experiential philosophy that uses the creative powers of the mind to shift into new paradigms of awareness.
Duration 7 Days Detox Program for Groups
What we offer during this retreat?
- Receive all of the instruction and guidance you need to learn how to consistently find the inner freedom that is always right here in the middle of the experience you’re already having.
- Learn to embrace the way things are so deeply that your energy is liberated, your attention is released, and you become profoundly available to experience in ways you never have before.
- Discover the open and receptive space of awareness I sometimes call ‘between’ – where we have let go of our mental habits and are ready to explore new ways of being. You will return over and over again to this place until you feel comfortable resting there.
- See how the current paradigm that we live in holds our awareness within a conceptual framework limited by ideas of linear time, three dimensional space and separation.
- Experience how our self-concept and personal identity transform as soon as we cease to see ourselves as isolated beings moving through time and limited by space.
- Practice questioning our most deeply unconscious beliefs and assumptions about reality in ways that can free our imaginations to conceive of what was previously impossible to imagine.
NOTE: We conduct all the above programs for corporate, entrepreneurs, schools, and individual groups as per demand. One day workshops are conducted in Mumbai & Pune. 7 days detox programs are conducted in the abode of Himalaya in Uttarakhand.
To know about our upcoming workshops follow us on Facebook.
To know more about Mental health workshops call or whatsapp at +91 9619155532 E:mail us at email@example.com